Our History

1935 – the first services on the site were conducted in a tent

1936 – a church hall was built with choir stalls and an altar at one end for services. The rest of the space was used during the week for social activities

The Second World War delayed the construction of a church building and it was 1957 before work could commence.

1958 – the Bishop of London consecrated the new church